"In 3 seconds or less"
Learn how to pose on the runway to have a chance for Vogue quality shot
Saturday May 13, 2023 at 1pm
at photography studio in downtown Vancouver
This is a two hour workshop for models who are just starting a runway career
and experienced models to perfect their skills.
What the workshop will cover:
* what to expect during preparation before the fashion show
* what poses are good for end of runway "beauty shot"
* examples of what to do and what not to do on the runway
* guidance on posing while walking
* guidance on posing during final walk
* some poses to catch photographers attention
* some tips on what to do during "model call"
We will have time for some practice runs
I am Mike, a Vancouver based photographer with over 20 years doing photography and 11 years shooting runway shows.
I shoot events like New York Fashion Week, Vancouver Fashion Week, African Fashion Week and many others.
I have been published over 500 times including in Vogue.
My images are on over 70 magazine covers
In this workshop, I will introduce you to the idea of modelling on the runway.
What to do and definitely what not to do while walking on the runway.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Thanks Mike for the runway workshop last week. Thanks for helping me learn exactly how and when to pose … I was accepted for 3 walks for 2 different designers at 2 different fashion shows this month!